The course on the Constitution of India highlights key features of Indian Constitution such as fundamental rights, writ jurisdiction & the various organs of the constitution.
- Basics of the Indian Constitution.
- Important fundamental rights.
- Writ Jurisdiction.
- Brief history about the Constitution.
Who this course is for?
- Law students studying LL.B.
- Students appearing for – CLAT, Judiciary, NET, IAS, CS, CA, etc.
- Anyone who wish to start a career in criminal litigation.
This course includes:
- VR set (will be dispatched after confirming admission).
- One hour on demand video in VR.
- Six hours classroom coaching.
- Practice Tests.
- Certificate of completion.